I am super picky when it comes to my make up, hair, and face products. I have used several products for years and I end up just getting irritated when I try to become adventurous with my make up products. So, here it is; my list of products I can’t live without!
1. Bare Minerals Foundation & Mineral Veil- Nothing looks as “airbrushed” on my face than these products. People constantly ask me how I get my skin to look that perfect! This is part of what I do! (See my beauty regimen for how I do my make up). It runs around $27 each and lasts me about 2-3 months. You can get it at a specialty make up store (Ulta, Sephora, etc…) It makes my skin look super radiant as well.
2. Erase Paste by Benefit Cosmetics- This stuff is amazing. I have really bad impetigo around my nose and some psoriasis around my hair line, and this stuff completely covers it up and lasts all day. A little bit goes a long ways too. It is around $26 and lasts me close to a year while it still gives amazing coverage. You can get it at a specialty make up store (Ulta, Sephora, etc…)
3. L’Oreal Double Extend Mascara- This mascara is great! It makes my lashes look super long, it does not flake off, it comes off easy with water and does not break your lashes. What more could you want? It is around $9 and you can buy it at Wal-Mart or any drug store!
4. Wet n Wild Pinkerbell Lipstick- It looks just like Mac’s Viva Glam Nicki. It is only $2-$3 rather than $20! It is a very pretty bright pink color!
5. Revlon Coralberry Lipstick- It is a nice coral color! I am in love with this in the spring and summer!
6. Hot Tools Helix Flat Iron- This flat iron gets just as hot as a Chi flat iron for 1/2 the price. I would die without my flat iron. It is around $40 for the flat iron.
7. Hot Tools Helix Curling Iron- Once again, this thing is incredible. I don’t know how I lived without it before. It is also around $40. I have like 3 in all different sizes!
8. Covergirl Soft Sable Blush- It is a peachy blush that gives you a healthy glowing color. It is like $4 at Wal Mart.
9. Mary Kay Velocity Moisturizer- I love this stuff to use on a daily basis. It is super light, but still extremely moisturizing. It is about $10 and you can get it from your local Mary Kary Cosmetics Distributor.
10. African Black Soap- Oh My Gosh!!! This is the most amazing soap you will ever use! It is really good for acne, psoriasis and other skin problems. You have to google this stuff. It really is incredible. I have psoriasis around my hair line and it immediately clears it up. I also have really bad acne on my back and my chest and this keeps everything cleared up too. It is unscented, and is good for ALL skin types! It is also super cheap. You can order like a 10 lb block for $12 and it lasts forever. I usually order mine on ebay, but there are many other sites you can order it from.