Ok! Here is my 4th of July make up! My tutorial will not upload so I will try again later. Have a happy 4th of July.
Wow!! I can’t believe how crazy this month has been! I have barely had time to post! So I am a Bzz Agent through bzzagent.com . They give you FREE products to try and keep and you review them! I finally got my first product and it was the Garnier BB Cream. I absolutely love it! I cut out 10 minutes out of my morning make up routine, I don’t have to reapply it, it doesn’t streak, and it is almost true to tone. I have a really hard time finding foundations and BB Creams that match my skin tone. It was a little orange on me, but some beige powder toned it down! It is incredible! I am so in love with this product.
This BB Cream does not clog your pores. It also feels very light on my face and not like a thick cream as most BB Creams are. Ok! So go out and get some and try it! Tell me what you think! Does it work for your skin tone? How does it feel??
Stay Southern Ya’ll!
I am super picky when it comes to my make up, hair, and face products. I have used several products for years and I end up just getting irritated when I try to become adventurous with my make up products. So, here it is; my list of products I can’t live without!
1. Bare Minerals Foundation & Mineral Veil- Nothing looks as “airbrushed” on my face than these products. People constantly ask me how I get my skin to look that perfect! This is part of what I do! (See my beauty regimen for how I do my make up). It runs around $27 each and lasts me about 2-3 months. You can get it at a specialty make up store (Ulta, Sephora, etc…) It makes my skin look super radiant as well.
2. Erase Paste by Benefit Cosmetics- This stuff is amazing. I have really bad impetigo around my nose and some psoriasis around my hair line, and this stuff completely covers it up and lasts all day. A little bit goes a long ways too. It is around $26 and lasts me close to a year while it still gives amazing coverage. You can get it at a specialty make up store (Ulta, Sephora, etc…)
3. L’Oreal Double Extend Mascara- This mascara is great! It makes my lashes look super long, it does not flake off, it comes off easy with water and does not break your lashes. What more could you want? It is around $9 and you can buy it at Wal-Mart or any drug store!
4. Wet n Wild Pinkerbell Lipstick- It looks just like Mac’s Viva Glam Nicki. It is only $2-$3 rather than $20! It is a very pretty bright pink color!
5. Revlon Coralberry Lipstick- It is a nice coral color! I am in love with this in the spring and summer!
6. Hot Tools Helix Flat Iron- This flat iron gets just as hot as a Chi flat iron for 1/2 the price. I would die without my flat iron. It is around $40 for the flat iron.
7. Hot Tools Helix Curling Iron- Once again, this thing is incredible. I don’t know how I lived without it before. It is also around $40. I have like 3 in all different sizes!
8. Covergirl Soft Sable Blush- It is a peachy blush that gives you a healthy glowing color. It is like $4 at Wal Mart.
9. Mary Kay Velocity Moisturizer- I love this stuff to use on a daily basis. It is super light, but still extremely moisturizing. It is about $10 and you can get it from your local Mary Kary Cosmetics Distributor.
10. African Black Soap- Oh My Gosh!!! This is the most amazing soap you will ever use! It is really good for acne, psoriasis and other skin problems. You have to google this stuff. It really is incredible. I have psoriasis around my hair line and it immediately clears it up. I also have really bad acne on my back and my chest and this keeps everything cleared up too. It is unscented, and is good for ALL skin types! It is also super cheap. You can order like a 10 lb block for $12 and it lasts forever. I usually order mine on ebay, but there are many other sites you can order it from.
I bought the NYC Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black. It was super cheap, but is by far one of the best eyeliners I have owned in like forever. It goes on smooth, stays all day, and does not travel away from your eye. The down side is that it is a pencil, so you have to sharpen it, but other than that, I love this product! I bought it at Wal-Mart for around $1.50 or so.
I bought the Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer. It is a really orange product and shows up orange under my foundation. It is supposed to smooth skin and minimize pores, which it did not do. It just felt goopy and smells AWEFUL… It made my face stink all day. It smells like getting a perm. I do not recommend this product.
So, I have been trying out some new and not so new products and I thought, I would review them.
I tried the Rimmel BB Cream in February 2013. BB Stands for Beauty Balm. It is a revolutionary product that has 9 products in 1: Primer, Moisturizer, Pore Minimizer, Concealer, foundation, Brightener, sunscreen, and powder.
This product made my face feel oily all day and was very streaky. I tried to put powder on over it with no luck. It was still super oily. The shade also made me look orange. I do not like this product at all. It feels gross on my skin and I used it once. I like the idea of the BB Cream, however, I just do not like the Rimmel Version. It was really cheap, but it also felt like a cheap product on my face.