Ok, so I know I am 13 days late in this post, but here are the must buys for February 2013!!!
1. Cardigans– Cardigans are the perfect piece for the transition of seasons (especially in Oklahoma). They are great to throw on for a cool morning or roll up the sleeves when it gets warmer! These come in a variety of styles and colors. See my post about dressing your shape for tips on what styles to buy!
2. A sexy date night dress- Go for something not too revealing. I prefer backless dresses. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I would opt for something with a little more sex appeal than what you would normally wear, but be classy with it. Don’t wear a super short dress that your assets could fall out of. Think about your best features and accentuate them!
3. Pastel Clutches- Stock up on these great accessories in great spring pastels! I love mint and posy pink! These can go with virtually any outfit and are great for taking shopping so you won’t have to deal with a large, bulky purse.
4. NÜDITI Bra™– This revolutionary bra is great for those backless and strapless dresses and shirts! You can buy it at David’s Bridal for $30! It is the best investment I have ever spent!
5. False Eyelashes- I usually wear false eyelashes on dates and other special events. I would invest in a good pair to wear multiple times!
There You have it! My top 5 picks for February 2013!!